whale shark watching + Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Adventure
Start your morning with a unique swimming experience with the whale sharks in Oslob, then end your day with an exhilarating adventure with Badian canyoneering. Our guided canyoneering trips are filled with fun and excitement as you enter a world of adventure. Canyoneering is a bit challenging, but the guide/s will show you the best and easiest way. During the trek, you have to make a couple of jumps with maximum heights of 3.5 meters. Along the way, you can see beautiful wildlife and clear water flowing down to Kawasan waterfalls.
- Only 12 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- 2 years old below – Free of charge
- 3 years old – Less Php 1,300 per child (excluded in the canyoneering)
- 4 – 12 years old – Less Php 800 per child (excluded in the canyoneering)
Whale Shark No Sighting Policy
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.